Friday, August 1, 2008

this weekend

Nick's coming home! I love when Nick comes home. He's the one person who I've asked numerous times to move in with Steve and I and he refuses each time. I love Nick.

Steve and Nick when together, are like they were when they were 12 years old. Going to public places with them is a challenge. I have to watch them like hawks to make sure they don't do anything stupid. Going to Wegmans is the worst. Carts are being pushed everywhere, things are falling off the shelves...but alas! It's so much fun when he's home. I didn't get a chance to hang out with him much the last time we saw him (our camping trip from HELL) so it'll be good to spend some QT with him.

We're going to try to hit up the Park Ave Festival tomorrow if it doesn't rain. We'll see, the weather has been a little nutty the last couple of weeks with torrential downpours during the day, followed by insane sun. Hopefully we can make it there, it's been a few years since I've gone.

Hoping work goes smoothly today so I can leave at 5pm. I have so much cleaning to do before Nick gets here...but he probably won't get here until around midnight tonight. We stocked the fridge for him and I also picked up a box of gushers for him too.

Oh yay!

No comments: