Wednesday, August 6, 2008

insure the ring - CHECK!

Steve and I went yesterday to our insurance company to insure the ring...finally. It's been over a month and I finally just had to get it done.

It was really easy, I just had to supply the appraisal for the ring, have my agent take a couple of pictures of the ring and bam! We're done! I paid for the entire year, since it's only $58. I also have a no deductible plan, so that means, if I ever lose the ring, or whatever that causes me to not have the ring, I can just claim it and get a new one for free! I guess it includes anything - I can even throw the ring out a window and have it covered - it's under the clause of "mysterious disappearance."

So, what a relief to have it done. That's been number one on my list and now I can cross it off!

No comments: