Monday, August 11, 2008

it's a long ways away...

But I'm getting anxious! I want to start planning NOW! I really wish we could get married earlier versus later...but I know I wouldn't be able to have the wedding I really want if we rushed it.

It's down to 1 year, 9 months. We actually talked about it yesterday, on the way to the park with the dogs...that I don't feel like we're actually getting married. It's hard to realize it, when we haven't done anything yet. I want to sign a contract, any contract. I want to put down deposits. I want something, anything to be set in stone.

I know it'll go by super fast, as it's already the middle of August and we only have to wait until the end of September to sign the contract for Casa Larga - once that's done, I feel like we'll be able to get the ball rolling and start really planning.

Steve hasn't asked any of the guys yet to be groomsmen. I'm not sure why he hasn't asked yet and it's a little annoying. I have asked two people already and I want to ask one more, but I want to ask her, when Steve asks her boyfriend, and then we can ask if their daughter will be in the wedding too, as our 2nd flower girl. So, if he doesn't ask soon, I'll just have to ask Jami and Charli myself. Too bad for Steve. I can't wait for him.

So I've decided to sign up for two aerobics classes with a friend. She read here that I'm trying desperately to lose weight. I did Billy Banks' tae bo last week and I'm going to keep up with that twice a week until aerobics start. Hopefully, having someone do it with me, will help motivate me to go each and every time. I don't want to lose out on my money either...so that should help. Classes don't start until after September 1 and sign up is this week. I have to call them today to see when they are open so I can grab a registration form. I don't want to miss out on the good instructor.

Anyways, had a pretty busy weekend too - Peyton's party Saturday for most of the day, then to Rich's that night for a bon fire. Sunday we took the dogs to a new park to play and run, Hudson rolled in SHIT which was absolutely disgusting...then we went to dinner with mom and dad to celebrate dad's 64th birthday. This weekend will be nice and mellow -it'll give me a chance to clean the house!

No comments: