Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photographer meeting

Steve and I went and met with John Larkin (www.johnlarkinphotography.com). I heard from him from a coworker whose friend or cousin used him recently. Great photos online and he was really nice! We felt comfortable with him immediately and he didn't talk too much, he let his work do all the talking. Steve was sold pretty much as soon as he went through the first batch of images on his TV. Obviously we need to meet with others before making our final decision, but he's definitely on the top of our list. His basic package is $1,800, but we'd probably go with the medium package, so we'd get all the rights to our photos. That package starts at $2,800, but it doesn't include the engagement session or any books. If we decide to go with him, we'd have to do some negotiating. Seemed like he was up for it.

In other news, I'm going to Alfred Angleo on Saturday with my sister to try on dresses. I found one online that I just LOVE. Even though I told myself I want to lose some weight first, I figured, what's the harm in just trying them on?

No comments: