Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a few wedding updates

I contacted the director of special events last Thursday. She emailed me back yesterday and informed me that the calendar for 2010 is still not out yet. She promised she'd call when it was. I can't WAIT to sign that contract!!! It's getting so exciting for me to actually start planning our wedding. The first few months of engagement was fun, but I wanted to enjoy it and not jump head first into planning. Now I'm ready.
Steve and I have a meeting with a photographer tomorrow evening. A co-worker's friend used him and loved him. He had 2 other assistants with him, so they had 3 photographers essentially during their wedding. He also offered to do family portraits at the wedding for free. His packages start around $18,00 which is about half of what we budgeted. But we'll see how it goes. I'm willing to pay extra for this service, as it's something we'll have forever!
Then, on October 7, we're meeting with the Krackes. My friend Heather used them and loved them, so I figure what the hell, let's meet them. I'm excited!
These are the bridesmaid dresses I like the best, obviously, they would be periwinkle
Here is the flower girl dress I like - the red accents would be replaced with the periwinkle
This is the periwinkle color I'm going for

No comments: