Tuesday, May 20, 2008

RANT!

So, as you (who've been reading up on me) know, the last couple of months have been out of control busy....engagement parties, bridal showers, babies birthday parties...almost every weekend has been nuts for me. On top of all of that, I've had Hudson's OB classes take up time too.

Work has also been absolutely insane and I can't keep up. I've cried at work I don't know how many times in the last two months....I can barely keep it together. I'm starting to get very frustrated, tired, worn out, burnt out and all those other things that come with a stressful job.

I leave tomorrow at 2pm to head to Binghamton. I REFUSE to leave later than 2pm - I've worked so hard here, that I feel entitled NOT to miss my friend's bachelorette party. I'll do what I can in the time I have allotted, but I'm turning off the computer at 2pm sharp.

So work, those of you who know me, know that I work at the headquarter office here in Rochester. We have an office in Minnesota that currently has 3 people. They are working on building that office up as well. My boss and account team member are both in Minnesota - to tend to our high maintenance clients who are out there. My problem is this: it seems as though I'm the ONLY one on the account, as EVERY department calls ONLY me and asks questions to ME ONLY, not including my counterparts. Why you ask? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. Sometimes, but I don't always have the answer (shocking I know!) I don't always know what to say. So sometimes, I need help. Sometimes, I need others to jump in and save me before I jump out a window. I know this job is stressful and demanding, but c'mon, let's be real. One person can only handle so much.

So not only am I stressed beyond belief at work, but I am also like this at home. Life is pretty rough these days.

So tonight, after I leave work and take a breath - I have to:
- stop and get gas
- stop and get money
- pack my clothes
- pack the dogs' stuff
- finish the card box

So after all of this, I hope I can sit on the couch and smoke a huge bong.

No comments: