Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hmmm....what does this mean?

So on Monday, I had to work and Steve had off. I invited him to stop down during lunch time and I can finally take him to the pizza place down the street that has the most amazing NY style pizza....I mean I could eat this stuff daily. Alex met us down here too, so it was nice to enjoy lunch on a beautiful day with Steve and friend.

Before Steve got down here, he called about something and casually slid in "oh by the way, I stopped at my uncle's jewelry store and also Mann's Jeweler's - I think I can get a better deal at Mann's." I'm silent. I prefer not to talk when this subject comes up as it can be a not-so-fun conversation. He goes on to say "please write down all the details you want me to remember so I know to get the right thing." Again, I say nothing....a few minutes goes by and I say "how about you do your own research and figure it out on your own!?" so that ended that conversation.

Then, my friend Nikki sent me an email with "I have nothing to say on the subject" so that, to me, sounds totally fishy. Not that I want to know anything....but man...the suspense is KILLING ME! I'm so excited for her to come visit this weekend while the boys are in Atlantic City for Tom's bachelor party...we'll be able to have some real girl time that we haven't had in forever!!!

Ok, really, it's time to get back to work!

No comments: