Friday, May 16, 2008

Bachelor party

So this weekend is the bachelor party. Exactly one week before the wedding. The guys have planned to go to NYC and Atlantic City. This morning one friend was dropped off at 7:30 (because Steve didn't want to go pick him up) and they were getting ready. A few more guys are meeting up at our house arond 8:30 or 9am and they are planning on being on the road by 10am. I'm really excited for them a friend from out of town is coming in and it'll really be a fun reunion for everyone. Dan, Nick, Steve, Alex, Scuba, Kyle and Tom are all going to party like rockstars this weekend.

I'm not too sure what the game plan is, we (Nikki and I) have left it all up to them, so we really don't know much about what's going on. I know that Saturday night, the boys have planned a Lincoln Navigator limo for Tom (Shhh....he doesn't know!) that will take them to dinner, 5 bars, and the package includes dinner, drinks (except shots), and the ride around NYC. That sounds like a blast! They are all going to have so much fun!

I'm super excited that Nikki will be coming into town to hang out with me while the boys are away. It'll give us time to catch up, it'll give her time to relax before her wedding....no plans really, just hanging out, going to the mall to find a dress for the rehearsal dinner, maybe grabbing dinner somewhere, then of course we have to order Mark's pizza!

So tonight after work I'll be busy. I have to go to wegmans to get random stuff, drinks, snacks, you know....then I have to clean the damn house before she gets here! There is dog hair almost everywhere, I want to do some laundry too, so my Friday night will be a busy one!

And next week is the wedding.....wow....

No comments: