Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Progress?

I'm on week #4 with the treadmill. I haven't lost any weight, but my scale probably isn't the best. I want to go this weeked to buy a digital scale.

I'm not discouraged...yet...but I swear, I better see some results soon. Do my pants fit better? Yes, a little. Do I have more energy? Yes, I have to say I do. But honestly, I wanted to lose about 1 pound per week...and I haven't. I've been watching what I eat, not snacking as much etc. but it doesn't seem to be helping! I know, losing weight isn't something that happens quickly, but seriously? 3 full weeks and NO results?

Instead of going by pounds, I've been told to get a tape measure and do it by inches.

I'm going to up the ante. I'm going to stop treadmilling every other day and start doing it every day. I'll give myself a break on the weekends, but I'm going to start doing it Monday through Friday. And I'm going to go out and buy some DVDs on weight lifting so I can add that into my routine as well. I don't want to bulk up until I've gotten to my goal weight, so I don't get discouraged by gaining muscle weight.

Hopefully the next weight update will be good news. I have to do it. I'm getting boudoir photos taken in Spring for Steve. I have to look good. We're going to Bora Bora for our honeymoon. I have to be able to wear a bikini.

No comments: