Friday, February 13, 2009

3 pounds

Finally. I've lost 3 pounds. This 3 pounds have been gone since Wednesday night. After all the complaining I did about not seeing any results. This is just a teaser. My pants definitely feel looser, the pants that have never felt loose, feel loose. This is good. Just. Gotta. Keep. It. Up. If things continue to go how they are going, I should be reaching my goal weight by May. Just in time for our engagement photo session, my boudoir pics and summer!

I'm also going to be trying this ACAI berry drink. It's supposed to be this new super food if you will. Loads of antioxidants, and all that good shit. It's supposed to help with skin issues, metabolism, energy, etc. Let's see how it goes. I have one bottle that will last me about 1.5 weeks. If I like the taste, I'm going to buy a case that should last me a month.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I'm cooking sauce and meatballs for Steve. Then I think we're going to rent a movie and hang out.

Sunday I'm going to a bridal show at Casa Larga with Korin - who by the way asked me to be in her wedding! I'm so excited that I get to share this journey with her! Her wedding isn't until October 2011, but we've been friends for life, so we know we'll always be there for each other. I can't wait to go through this with one of the most amazing, selfless people I know. It's going to be great sharing ideas, destressing each other etc. We need each other. Her fiance is going to Iraq soon and will be home at the end of this year, that's partially why they want to wait until 2011...so as soon as he gets home it's not "ok, now you're back, let's plan this wedding!" It'll give them a chance to live together as a couple and be "engaged" together before they get married.

So many things going on in the near future! I love it!

No comments: