Friday, January 16, 2009

Need a new camera

Like I had previously mentioned in a previous post...I'm in dire need of a new camera. I don't take nearly enough pictures. I want to document our lives in its current state...I don't want to forget these memories. But, the question is, what camera should we get? I'm thinking about this one.

I'm not an electronic freak by any stretch of the imagination, so I've asked my sister to give me some advice. I don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on one, but I definitely want a good one that will last a few years. I feel like I'm not capturing enough moments with Steve. During Christmas last year...I didn't take not one photo. It makes me sad. I used to bring my camera with my everywhere I went. Everywhere. I used to be "that girl with the camera" - people used to get pretty annoyed that I was always snapping shots, but looking back, I'm so glad I did!

So, hopefully soon, after I pay off some bills (and pay a large chunk of the treadmill bill) I'll make the purchase.

And hooray! The treadmill is getting delivered today, between 9am and 11am. Steve is home to make sure the delivery happens smoothly. Can't wait to try it out! I'll make time tonight, even though tonight is going to be quite busy getting us ready for our weekend away.

No comments: