Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I haven't blogged in so long!

Why? It's because I'm crazy busy at work these days. I got put on a new account (not even sure if I've mentioned it before) but I'm now working FULL 9-10 hour days. I get in at 8am (30 minutes before my office opens) and I don't leave until after 6pm usually. And I eat my lunch at my desk. I'm not complaining - well, not really. I LOVE being busy. It makes the time just FLY and I can't believe the day is over when it is. Days are going by super fast, weeks are flying by. Before I know it, it'll be close to my wedding day!

So what has happened since the last time I blogged. Well, hmmm....Steve got the biggest raise ever because he got approached by another dealership and he went to his boss and negotiated with him. I'm super proud of him, all his hard work is paying off! I'm officially marrying a "Master Tech" Saweeeeet!

Sunday was Mother's Day. We usually split our day between his mom and my mom. We went to his mom's for lunch, but she wasn't feeling up for anything so we just hung out and chatted. Then we went home, took a nap, and went to my mom's for dinner. I offered to either cook or bring food over, but if you know my mom, you know she'd rather cook a gourmet meal for us. So that's what she did. Pretty awesome. We didn't get any real gifts, but we ARE making my mom a mahjong table...OK, Steve is going to do it while I supervise. We got his mom a card, a GIANT balloon and some flowers. I think I'm going to send Turk's mom something in a couple weeks too.

No more wedding updates, other than our invites. My sister finally finished the first layout, which is approved, so now we have to do all the other stuff....the RSVP card, directions, accommodations, etc.

Here's our invite. It's not hi res (obviously, so forgive the quality please):




you can't really see the detail that's faded in the back, but you get the general idea.

No comments: