Monday, April 28, 2008

One busy weekend over and done with

So my weekends this Spring keep getting full. This month especially is very busy for Steve and I. Hudson started OB classes, so that will continue every Saturday morning until May 31. This past weekend, I had a million things to do Friday night before heading out Saturday for Nikki's shower. I had to have my tires balanced at Steve's work, get an oil change, drop off stuff at my friend's house, pick up something else at someone else's house, pick up dinner, stop at Wegman's to get a card and wrapping paper. By the time we got home, it was 11:30pm, I still had to shower and wrap the gift, so by the time I got to bed, it was like 1:00am. I had to get up bright and early for Hudson's 8:30am class...then head off the Binghamton for the bridal shower. Phew.

Then Sunday, Steve and I cleaned the house top to bottom since we haven't had time to get down and dirty with that....then we had to run more errands Sunday, I got the rest of the stuff I need for Nikki's card box, so that's good. I haven't yet started the box yet, but Steve thinks we can get it done in one day.

This coming weekend I have Grandpa's funeral, I'm getting my dress hemmed Saturday morning, going to Jen's engagement party that afternoon, then we have Charli's 2nd birthday party on Sunday. Then I think I have a little break in there.

Then, finally, we have Nikki's wedding!! I'm so excited, that will be so much fun! I'm dying to see the boys all dressed up!

Ok, time to get back to work....

1 comment:

Jenna W said...

Wow it sounds like your weekend was BUSY. My weekends are usually like that... but when it's raining we can't do anything outside so it gets boring.

Oh, we're going to Greece on Sunday for 3 weeks. I can't wait!