Friday, April 25, 2008

How I love thee

So I've had my new truck for almost two days. Although I'm somewhat sad about not having the Jetta anymore (man I miss driving stick!) I totally love the Pilot! We put Shelby in the cargo area to test it out, she looks so small sitting back there!

I ordered the cargo area divider already, along with a heavy duty rubber cargo liner for the dogs. I want to make sure the truck doesn't get all gross because of them. I should be receiving those items early next week! I'm excited!

This weekend is busy for me, I have Nikki's shower on Saturday, I might stay the weekend with her, I'm not sure yet - I HAVE to start her cardbox! OMG I've been putting it off for so long...I really need to get on it! On Sunday, I promise to start it. I'm going to put the laptop right next to me so I can follow Heather's instructions step by step so I don't screw it all up! If I can at least start the damn box, I'll be happy. I have to make one more trip to get the last of the materials I'll need, so I'll have to go to Walmart Sunday too. I'll get it done! I do best under pressure!

Steve will be busy this weekend too, he's got a friend's birthday party Saturday night - I might try to meet up with him if I come back from Binghamton early enough - we'll see.

Work has still been kicking my ass - this week has gone by really fast. Next week will be a short week for me since we have Grandpa's funeral on Friday.

Time to get back to work...

No comments: