Monday, April 14, 2008

Not productive....at all!

So I really tried - ok I really told myself that I'd really try - to get stuff done this weekend that I've been putting off.

I started the weekend out by going to Hudson's first obedience class (without him) so I could meet the instructor, have orientation etc. There are about 12 other people in this class and I, of course end up sitting next to some lady, her two kids, their toys and their rudeness. Yes, I know kids are noisy, I know kids get restless, but that's why parents should leave them at home. I'm all for having kids understand how to teach dogs, having them be a part of daily activities etc, but that means that the kids (and parents) should be paying attention in class! The boy, with heelies on, was everywhere. The little girl, played a video game (with sound effects), then finally, mom decided she'd READ to the kids. In the middle of class. Ok, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? I paid $100 for this damn class and I will get everything out of it that I can. I'm not sitting close to that family again.

Then I met Nikki in Syracuse for some shopping. I was able to deliver the banner, which she LOVED! I'm so excited that she loves it. It will look so good hanging in her reception hall. It's getting really close...41 days before she's MARRIED!

We were able to shop and talk and shop and talk...which I really need these days and she's the closest friend I have at the moment...it totally sucks that we live so far from each other...I wish they would move home, but that's impossible since they own so many buildings there...argh.

The shopping was fun though, it's been a while since I've spent a considerable amount of money on clothes and such and spring stuff is out so I got some fun stuff for spring/summer.

So Sunday, Steve and I got up, cleaned the house finally, and were prepared to head off to WalMart so I can get the last thing I need for this card box. Before I knew it, he was snoozing on the couch...so I thought, I'll wait a little bit and we can go later in the afternoon. Before I knew it, I was asleep on the couch too...until ALMOST 5PM! What the hell!? I just lost an ENTIRE day! Needless to say, we didn't make it out to WalMart, I only made it to Wegmans to get dinner. Lazy Sunday...to say the least.

Ok, so that means, I have to really get my ass in gear next weekend. I HAVE to at least START the damn box.

I'm out.

No comments: