Wednesday, July 15, 2009

holy hell it's been too long!

Sometime I wonder if anyone at all reads my blog, you know, other than family members. I haven't written in MONTHS because my life has been somewhat hectic. My "boss" if you will is on maternity leave until September, which means I'm flying solo mostly. I do have the support of my spit-fire intern, and of course the big boss lady who focuses on this account. But the day to day? All me. All alone. Needless to say I won't be taking any time off this summer either. I keep thinking ahead - it's ok, I'll be in Tahiti in less than a year - so I'll hang around this summer and keep my chin up.

I also plan to take a 1 week vacation in September when my boss is back full force. I'm gonna need it.

So what's happened since May????

I've been working about 50 hours a week
I hurt my back and couldn't walk, move, sit or anything for a week
I got the swine flu
I totaled my truck
I bought a new truck
I haven't been on the treadmill in over a month due to the hurt back/getting the flu/car accident

Back on the treadmill tonight. Promise.

I have pictures to post of the dogs and my new truck. I'll get to that some day.

No comments: