Monday, December 8, 2008

one more thing!

Here's the bridesmaid dress that I'm almost 100% on for the girls. At first, I wanted a short, periwinkle dress for them, but then I wanted a more formal look. Then I figured, my dress is ivory, not white (God knows I'm not that pure!) and thought that the darker blue would match better than the periwinkle. So far, everyone agrees with me. I've already emailed this to Korin and Nik, but since I'm waiting on Steve to ask his boys, I haven't shown Jami yet. But she's so pretty, she'll look good in anything.


This is the actual color I'm going for too.









2 comments:

Ashley said...

Very pretty
whose the designer?

Lesley Rae said...

It's from Alfred Angelo! I bought my dress there too, which is nice, so my girls will get a discount...so weird how I started out wanting a shorter tea length dress in periwinkle, and now it's something completely different!