Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time for E-pics!

It's finally time! We booked our photographer a while back and at that time, it was just starting to become fall/winter here, so Steve and I decided to wait until Spring to have our engagement pictures done.

I contacted my photographer www.johnlarkinphotography.com and got a date on the calendar. Saturday, May 23 at 4pm. That will give us plenty of natural light since we'll be outdoors. I haven't quite decided on a location just yet....there is this cute little park that Steve and I take the dogs to that's right down the street from our house. It's got a long, straight trail, with tons of trees towering overhead. I think it'll be super cute there. Then I'm not sure of a second location. I was thinking maybe at the other park, near the canal. We'll see. I'll have to drive around and see what's out there. This is so exciting! It's going to start feeling real soon, now that we're able to actually DO stuff for the wedding.

We're down to less than 14 months now. Ok, I know it's still SO FAR AWAY....but seeing that we've been engaged for 9 months already and that went by pretty fast....I'm really hoping the next 14 months go by fast too! I think once summer really hits, time will just FLY by. At least I hope so!

No comments: